Published on July 6th, 2021 | by Alan Dwyer


Daily Aviation Brief – 06/07/2021

Acumen Aviation Newsletters:

Acumen Lead Event Partner for Ishka+ India Briefing Virtual Conference 13 July

Certificate Program Aircraft Pre-Purchase Inspection / Sales Assistance 

China Aviation Industry Newsletter 5 July

India Aviation Industry Newsletter 5 July

Irish Aircraft Leasing Newsletter 5 July

Irish Commercial Aircraft Update 5 July

North American Newsletter 5 July

Irish Aviation Research Institute Blog Posts:

Aer Lingus Airbus A321LR EI-LRF Delivered

First Ryanair Boeing 737-8-200 EI-HEN touches down in Dublin

Ryanair announces new Dublin to Agadir route

Aircraft Update:

F-HUYB Boeing 737-800 c/n 42274 Transavia France Delivered Dublin-Paris Orly 23/06/21 ex SE-RRY.

G-TUKC Boeing 737-8FZ c/n 31713 Aeromexico Delivered Lasham-Shannon-Bangor-Mexico City 23/06/21 to become XA-OOO.

TF-ISJ Boeing 757-256 c/n 26249 Icelandair Ferried Roswell-Keflavik 23/06/21 after storage ex EI-DUD.

Global Aviation News:

Emirates re-opens dedicated First Class Lounge at DXB to serve increased premium demand

Read more:

Eurocontrol Interview The biggest challenge the industry faces is the environmental challenge – Qatar Airways Group CEO HE Akbar Al Baker 
Read more:

Icelandair to add seasonal service from BWI Airport starting in 2022
Read more:

ITA Transportes Aéreos launched flights in Brazil
Read more: and Jet2holidays take to the skies again
Read more:

Ravn Alaska plans international expansion, 757 acquisition, Anchorage hub
Read more:

The Small Aircraft Transportation Model
Read more:

SKY express brings the first state-of-the-art “green” ATR 72-600 to the Greek sky
Read more:

Three Airbus A320neo to join the Brussels Airlines fleet in 2023
Read more:

Westjet Cargo Announces Dedicated Boeing 737-800BCF to Better Serve CanadaRead more:

When Will Business Travel Recover? Sooner Than You Might ThinkRead more:

Irish Aviation News:

Avolon Delivers One Airbus A320neo to S7
Read more:

Fitch Maintains AerCap Holdings N.V.’s ‘BBB-‘ Ratings on Negative Watch
Read more:

GECAS Expands Air Cairo’s Fleet with Delivery of Two A320neo
Read more:

GE’s John Slattery Calls Hydrogen Power the ‘Real Nirvana’
Read more:

Inflight Dublin selected by Sunclass Airlines as its Content and Wireless IFE provider
Read more:

NUI Galway leads Irish high altitude balloon mission to edge of space
Read more:

Ryanair Carried Over 5m Passengers in June
Read more:

SMBC Aviation Capital delivers two Airbus A350 to Aeroflot
Read more:

Tweet Picks:

@DeltaNewsHub Our inaugural @delta flight to #Croatia landed at Dubrovnik Airport  – the first new European destination we’ve added to our map since 2018! Croatia is open to U.S. travelers who can connect four times a week from @JFKairport.

@petemuntean NEW AIR TRAVEL RECORD: TSA screened 2.19 million people at airports on Friday, a new pandemic-era record—a number that TSA figures show is higher than the same day in 2019, pre-pandemic.

@PaulByrne66 Only 3% on Indians fly. We have a huge opportunity with the remaining 97% of the 138bn Indian population says SpiceJet Chief Customer Officer Kamal Hingorani #AviationFestAsia.

@PaulByrne66 John Slattery, President & CEO of GE Aviation expects narrow body activity back to pre Covid level in early 2023 with wide body activity lagging by 12 months @eurocontrol.

@PaulByrne66 Retailing will play a central role in airlines return to profitability after the pandemic says Apple Ignacio of @CebuPacificAir #AviationFestAsia.

Video Picks:

Ireland’s scheduled July 19 reopening of travel, the questions

Ryanair Sees Strong Bookings as EU Vaccine Pass Goes Live

United Airline’s Largest Jet Deal

US–EU Aviation Safety & Sustainability Webinar

White House plans rulemaking to protect airline passengers from certain fees


About the Author

Comments are closed.

Back to Top ↑