If you are organising an event or know of an event that’s not listed below please let us know! You’ll find our contact details on the “Contact Us” page.
Sat15Aug202010:00 amCarrickmore AirfieldCarrickmore Flying Club near Omagh in N. Ireland are hoping to run a fly-in event on Saturday 15th August 2020.Carrickmore Flying Club is situated near Omagh in N. Ireland.Airfield details are as follows:2 NM S of Carrickmore, co-ordinates:
W 007:02.654Freq: 129.830
Elev: 541ftRW 08/26Length: 457 x 5 metresAll circuits are performed to the north of the field so it's a left-hand circuit on RW 08 and a right-hand circuit on RW 26.Pilots familiar with STOL operations welcome.
Sat29Aug2020Sun30Aug202011:00 amCauseway Airfield
Causeway Airfield would like to invite you to their Fly-in & BBQ which will be held on 29th-30th August 2020.
Airfield Details are as follows:
Co-ords: N: 55 03.476' W: 006 35.006'
RW 16/34 650 x 22 Metres Grass
RW 11/29 330 x 10 Metres Grass
Field Elevation: 33 ft AMSL
Frequency: 135.480 Mhz
Avgas available on site and Mogas can be arranged if required.
Sun30Aug202010:00 amNewtownards - (EGAD)
Sun30Aug202010:00 amBirr Airfield (EIBR)
Thu17Sep20209:00 amIrish Aviation Authority Conference Centre
This year, the European Aviation Wellbeing Conference is organised by the European Aviation Wellbeing Committee, a non-profit organisation established to reduce the gap and act as a mediator between regulators, organisations and aviation professionals. Full details and tickets HERE.
Thu22Oct20209:00 amHilton Dublin Airport
Alan Phelan, Founder & CEO, APTN
- Jan Bosak, Senior Counsel, Clover Aircraft Leasing Company
- Michael Bradshaw, Technical Records Manager, Willis Asset Management
- Patrick Honnebier, Of Counsel, Rep Law and Professor International Aviation Financing and Leasing Laws
- Rachel McKay, Aircraft Expert Witness, KAYWAY.AERO & President, German Aircraft Appraiser Organization
- Bryson Monteleone, Senior Advisor to Aviation Finance Advisory Services, PwC Ireland & Chairman, ISTAT Appraisers' Program
- Ben Whelan, Founder & CEO, Shannon Technical Services
- Andrew Wilkins, CEO, Compass Aviation Services
- The importance of aircraft records and how they can be safeguarded
- Preserving aircraft records
- Airline redelivery readiness insights and how to proactively partner with airlines for a smooth on time aircraft redelivery
- Aircraft leasing: Technical issues
- Repossessing aircraft records
- Historic aircraft records and archiving
- The coronavirus crisis affirms that the new rules of the (Caribbean) Netherlands are needed to repossess risky foreign registered aircraft and their records
More details HERE.