If you are organising an event or know of an event that’s not listed below please let us know! You’ll find our contact details on the “Contact Us” page.
Thu22Oct20209:00 amHilton Dublin Airport
Alan Phelan, Founder & CEO, APTN
- Jan Bosak, Senior Counsel, Clover Aircraft Leasing Company
- Michael Bradshaw, Technical Records Manager, Willis Asset Management
- Patrick Honnebier, Of Counsel, Rep Law and Professor International Aviation Financing and Leasing Laws
- Rachel McKay, Aircraft Expert Witness, KAYWAY.AERO & President, German Aircraft Appraiser Organization
- Bryson Monteleone, Senior Advisor to Aviation Finance Advisory Services, PwC Ireland & Chairman, ISTAT Appraisers' Program
- Ben Whelan, Founder & CEO, Shannon Technical Services
- Andrew Wilkins, CEO, Compass Aviation Services
- The importance of aircraft records and how they can be safeguarded
- Preserving aircraft records
- Airline redelivery readiness insights and how to proactively partner with airlines for a smooth on time aircraft redelivery
- Aircraft leasing: Technical issues
- Repossessing aircraft records
- Historic aircraft records and archiving
- The coronavirus crisis affirms that the new rules of the (Caribbean) Netherlands are needed to repossess risky foreign registered aircraft and their records
More details HERE.
Thu22Apr20219:00 amIrish Aviation Authority Conference Centre* * * The European Aviation Wellbeing Conference has been rescheduled to April 2021. The exact date will be confirmed on due course * * *
About this Event
We are bringing together aviation experts to discuss wellbeing solutions around the human factors and safety challenges.
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
This year, the European Aviation Wellbeing Conference is organised by the European Aviation Wellbeing Committee, a non-profit organisation established to reduce the gap and act as a mediator between regulators, organisations and aviation professionals to enhance safety and resilience.
The conference brings together a diverse range of aviation leaders sharing the same vision towards integrating resilience, and improving both mental and physical performance within the aviation industry.
"We hold a strong belief that only from personal experience in the industry and a deep understanding of our specific environment, we can bring solutions that are practical and sustainable and that matches the daily challenges of our industry. Only through collective cooperation we can influence sustainable change" - Valentina Fitzpatrick, EAWC Founder.
The EAWC conference is the only platform that focuses on the human challenges, and uses its own sources and talent within the industry to deliver a message of transformation and growth into a new holistic culture in aviation.
Last year it was highlighted the well-known challenges in our industry. This year, the discussion is moving forward taking positive action focusing on both practical and theoretical solutions that come from the core of our industry.
Who will participate
- Airline Directors, Management & Supervisors
- Approved Training Organisations (ATO’s)
- Airline HR
- Safety Instructors
- Ground Operations
- ATC Instructors
- SIM Instructors
- Air Accident Investigators
- AC Engineering Management
- CRM Instructors
- Crew Control Management
- Aero-Medical Staff
- Flight Training School Management
Individuals seeking to enhance their awareness in the fields of wellbeing, safety and human performance in aviation
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
8:00-8:30 AM - Registration
08:30-9:00 AM - Breakfast / Networking
09:00-09:15 AM - Organiser Opening Address
09:15-09:45 AM - Nevin Phoenix | Director - Kura Human Factors
09:45-10:05 AM - James Bushes | Pilot - Loganair
10:05-10:30 AM - Mid-Morning Break / Networking
10:30-10:55 AM - John Franklin | Head of Safety Promotion - EASA
10:55-11:15 AM - Noreen Finan | ATC Training and Development Specialist, IAA - Entry Point North Ireland
11:15-11:35 AM - Mandana Kazem | User Centred Design (UCD) Specialist - ARUP Aviation
11:35-11:55 AM - Liz Colville | Head of Inflight Services - Stobart Air
11:55-12:30 PM - PANEL SESSION
12:30-13:30 PM - Lunch / Networking
13:30-13:50 PM - Owen Sims | Training Captain
13:50-14:10 PM - Carl Eisen | Airbus A300 Captain & Founder of Mindful Aviator
14:10-14:30 PM - Helen Heenan | Q400 Captain & CRM Trainer
14:30-15:15 PM - PANEL SESSION
15:15-15:20 PM - Organiser Closing Remarks
15:20-16:00 PM - Networking
* The Conference is moderated by Jim Wylie, ATC Specialist