If you are organising an event or know of an event that’s not listed below please let us know! You’ll find our contact details on the “Contact Us” page.
Wed23Oct20197:30 amEngineers Ireland, 22 Clyde Road, Dublin 4
Engineers Ireland Breakfast Briefing: Rehabilitation and Enhancements of Runway 10/28 and Associated Infrastructure at Dublin Airport
Date(s): Wednesday, 23 October 2019
Time(s): Breakfast from 7:30 AM, event starts at 8:00 AM sharp
Venue: Engineers Ireland, 22 Clyde Road, Dublin 4
Sat26Oct20199:30 amNational Flight Centre - Weston Airport
Join WAI Ireland Chapter for Girls in Aviation Day #GIAD19 Ireland kindly hosted by National Flight Centre at Weston Aerodrome, Lexlip, Co Dublin, Saturday 26th October from 9.30 am - 2.00 pm
There are 50 tickets for girls aged 12+ plus and 1 parent to join us for a morning of Aviation Discovery. Tickets are free and on first come first served basis!
This event is designed to educate, inspire and encourage girls ages 12 + to learn more about flight and the fantastic range of training and career options available to them.
#GIAD19 #WAI #WomeninAviation
Register at https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/girls-in-aviation-day-2019-tickets-74765827603?fbclid=IwAR1CHZs8yKzFUu_sUDDnCSwWS7us56Z7KzUhvKoQIAuy-ZH9x3em618mFww
Sat09Nov201910:00 amDublin Area - To Be Confirmed
ILAS will be hosting Tony Tighe, another Aviation Forecaster from Met Éireann, who will be holding an information session on Nov. 9th from 10 - 12 am in the Dublin area (location to be confirmed). He will cover:
1. The forecasting process, including information on all forecaster inputs and guidance data
2. Recent developments in the aviation meteorology sector, such as the Aviation Modernisation and Automation Project, developments in LVP parameter forecasting, nowcasting etc.
3. A general Q&A session moderated by Tony
Thu21Nov20197:00 pmWeston Airport, Co. Kildare
NFC are holding a Professional Pilot Training information evening on Thursday the 21st of November 2019.
This event is presented by their team of expert training advisers, flight instructors and current airline pilots. You will find out everything you need to know about how to become a pilot and the opportunities.
During this event you will get:
- Information about the National Flight Centre Pilot Academy. Ireland's leading flight training organisation.
- How to realise your dream to become an airline pilot explained in detail.
- Tour the NFC training facility at Weston Airport.
- What opportunities there are within the industry.
This is a ticketed event, more details here.
Tue21Jan2020Thu23Jan2020The Convention Centre Dublin
Taking place on 21st - 23rd January, Airfinance Journal Dublin returns to the CCD.
• Over 2000 aviation finance professionals operating worldwide
• 70+ private meeting rooms and the ability to set up meetings and request attendance from your ‘wish list’, who may already be in attendance
• Cocktail and networking receptions
• Exhibitors showcasing products and services within the sector
• Hundreds of high-level attendees from the UK and worldwide (airlines, lessors, banks, government agencies, manufacturers/OEMs, law firms and others service providers)
• 150+ speakers from top airlines, lessors, financiers, OEMs, service providers from likes of GECAS, AerCap, MBA, Avolon, Avitas, Aviation Capital Group, Deutsche Bank and more
Super Early Bird Tickets Available HERE.
Sat07Mar202010:00 amCroke Park - Dublin
Details closer to the time.
Sun12Jul2020Cobh Harbour, Co. Cork
Plans have been unveiled for the inaugural Cobh Air Spectacular, which promises to be the largest air show ever seen in the history of Cork Harbour.
Dozens of aircraft, including the Aero Superbatics Wing Walkers and the Strike Masters jet display teams, have already confirmed for the event on July 12th, 2020. Some of Ireland’s most skilled aerobatic pilots have also committed to the event which is expected to draw up to 100,000 to vantage points across Cobh and the lower harbour.
Organisers are promising single engine aerobatics, historical aircraft flypasts and displays from the Irish Coastguard and RNLI. The event has been timed to coincide with Cork 300, which celebrates three centuries of activity at the Royal Cork Yacht Club.
Event Organiser Captain Rich MacIlwraith says the Cobh Air Spectacular represents the culmination of years of planning; “Having been involved with airshows around the world, I have always believed that Cork Harbour provides the best natural backdrop for an event of this kind. We have already attracted an amazing line-up, with more announcements to come. This event will be unlike anything we have ever seen on the south coast, and marks a huge opportunity to establish Cobh and the lower harbour as a regular venue for a world class airshow”.
See more details at www.cobhairspectacular.com