Published on July 17th, 2021 | by Mark Dwyer0
5th British-Irish Airports EXPO
The 5th British-Irish Airports EXPO has been confirmed for 22-23 June 2022 at ExCeL London. The event is the trade show for all stakeholders on the airport campus. Typically, an EXPO comprises of up to 150 exhibitors, and six conferences, attended by over 2,300 visitors.
The EXPO will attempt a reboot of UK-Irish airports, backed by a “common interest hosting coalition” comprising Heathrow, Manchester Airports Group, and Gatwick Airport, alongside two key Strategic Partners – the British Aviation Group (BAG), the airport supplier trade association representing over 200 companies, and the Regional and Business Airports Group (RABA) the regional airports trade association of over 40 UK and British Dependency airports.
The 5th British-Irish Airports EXPO will include six top-quality free conferences covering every aspect of all-airport-campus operations and featuring 150+ expert speakers. Themes covered by these conferences will include:
- Sustainability, Climate Change, and the Airport Circular Economy
- Terminal Operation: Facilitation, Accessibility
- Future Aircraft Handling, Ramp and Ground Support
- Safe Airfield Operations, Safe Runways, and Airside Development
- Airport-Airspace & Surface Movement Modernisation
- Construction and Development, Renovation and Fit-Out
- Digitalisation, Automation, and Touchless Travel
- Biosecurity, Health and Safety
- Next Generation Airport Security
- Commercial & Retail: Monetising, Enhancing Spend, Digital Customer Engagement
More details about the event are available here and you can watch the highlights from the last event in the video below.