Published on August 22nd, 2020 | by Mark Dwyer0
Acumen Launches Static Aircraft Management Program
Dublin based Aircraft Asset Management Services Company Acumen Aviation has announced a further expansion of its Technical Asset Management Services with the launch of ‘SAM’, Acumen’s Static Aircraft Management program. Acumen is equipped to help clients:
- Monitor and Inspect global fleets to maintain a state of readiness to deploy
- Implement the right short/long term aircraft storage program
- With the provision of CAMO management
- Review and build-up records both remotely or onsite by providing physical and e-dataroom records storage solutions
- Manage powerplant programs through the support of appraisal and re-marketing services
As part of this initiative, Acumen is working closely with its strategic partner Air Works Group, India’s largest Independent MRO. Together they are able to provide a tailored parking and storage solution across India. Through this partnership, they can provide both short and longer-term solutions, maintenance support and import and export customs clearances and aircraft can stay in India for up to 24 months under Air Works Part 145 maintenance.
Acumen Aviation Chief Marketing Officer, Jeremy Edwards said “At this time of unique challenge and rapid transformation, we believe that it is essential to provide holistic programs that can be adapted to manage and optimise inactive commercial aircraft operations”.