Published on February 11th, 2018 | by Mark Dwyer0
Vote for Donegal Airport
Last year Donegal Airport was voted the 2nd most scenic airport in the world by PrivateFly, a leading global booking service for private charter flights. This year Donegal Airport wants to win! It is encouraging people to cast their vote in the 2018 competition. You can vote by clicking HERE. This year’s finalists are:
- Barcelona Airport
- Barra Airport
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport
- Cape Town Airport
- Donegal Airport
- El Tepual International Airport
- Geneva Airport
- Gibraltar Airport
- Hong Kong Intl Airport
- Innsbruck Airport
- JFK Airport
- Katukurunda Airport
- London City Airport
- Male Airport
- Miami Airport
- Nice Cote d’Azur Airport
- Orlando Melbourne Airport
- Praslin Island Airport
- Queenstown Airport
- Saba (Juancho E Yrausquin) Airport
- St Barts Airport
- St Maarten (Princess Juliana) Airport
- Vancouver Airport
Voting finishes on the 28th February.
Job Vacancies at Donegal Airport
As the Airport gears up for a busy summer, they are looking to fill a number of key roles including Ground Handling, Security, Firefighting and Administration duties. If you are interested, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1700hrs on Friday 16th February 2018. A shortlist of candidates will be selected and interviews of successful applicants will take place at the airport on the 2nd March 2018. A panel may also be formed from the shortlisted candidates to fill future vacancies if required.
• Third Level Education or equivalent
• Computer Literate
• Ability to successfully undertake extensive training and certification in various subjects related to Airport Ground Handling, Security, Rescue & Fire Fighting and Administration.
• Flexibility in working hours to include shift and weekend work.
• Full Unendorsed Drivers Licence Minimum Category B
• Irish language proficiency
CANDIDATES WHO ARE SHORTLISTED WILL ALSO HAVE TO SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Background Criminal Record and Previous Employment check covering the last five years.
- Physical Capacity – have attained the level of fitness required to undertake all fire service duties*
* Physical test of Strength, Claustrophobia & ladder climb assessment will be conducted if you are invited to interview and a full medical examination to include hearing and vision will be offered to successful candidates
- A panel may be formed from successful applicants from which future positions may be filled as required.
Closing date for receipt of CV is Friday 16th February at 1700hrs. Email: email@example.com Donegal Airport is an equal opportunities employer.