Published on July 28th, 2016 | by FII Reader0
Altitude Has Landed!
A new alternative for General Aviation Insurance in Ireland is now open for business.
Altitude Insurance Ltd has been set up by Directors Laura Durcan and Brendan O’Rourke to offer a wide range of aviation insurance product solutions.
Having spent the past decade working in General Aviation for a large multi-national broker in the UK (as well as being a trainee Hot Air Balloon pilot in her spare time), Laura moved to Brendan’s home town of Dunshaughlin and decided to apply her specialist insurance experience to the Irish market.
Altitude is able to provide quotations on insurance coverages for the following risk types*:
- Hull and Liability coverage for both Private and Commercial Hot Air Balloons
- Hull and Liability coverage for both Private and Commercial Light Aircraft, Microlights and Gliders
- Premises, Hangarkeepers and Products Liability
- Employers and Public Liability
- Aviation Traders
- Business Interruption
- Office and Business packages (inc. for non-aviation businesses)
- Motor Fleet
- Travel Insurance for those partaking in Aviation related activities whilst abroad on holiday.
Contact us for a quotation –
089 223 1051
* Coverage is subject acceptance of the risk by Insurers.
Altitude Insurance Limited is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Registered in Ireland, No. 542264