Published on May 27th, 2015 | by Mark Dwyer0
Dublin Aerospace announce Apprenticeships
Dublin Aerospace is delighted to announce that it is looking to hire Apprentices for the following crafts:
- Aircraft Technician
- Mechanical Automation and Maintenance Fitter (MAMF)
- Sheet Metal
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS 5pm, FRIDAY JUNE 26th 2015
- Be over 16 years of age on the 1st September 2015;
- Be permitted to live in Ireland without restriction;
- Be able to pass a full security and background check – this includes Garda Vetting;
- Be able to pass a colour vision and medical assessment;
- Meet the educational qualifications outlined in the Apprenticeship information pages.
- Candidates who pass the initial screening stage of the Recruitment process will be required to attend testing/interviews during the months of July and August. There may not be alternative dates available, please bear this in mind when applying.
More details at http://dublinaerospace.com/careers/