Published on August 29th, 2018 | by Mark Dwyer0
Military Aviation in Ireland -The formative years 1912-1923
The Military History Society of Ireland (MHSI) by kind permission of the GOC Air Corps will host a Seminar on
Military Aviation in Ireland – The formative years 1912-1923
Sat 15th September 18 at Casement Aerodrome, Baldonnel.
- Lar Joye,
- Brig Gen Seán Clancy,
- Guy Warner (defending Dublin’s Trade, the role of air power 1915-1918), Brig Gen Paul Fry (retd) (A flying visit – No 2 Sqn in Ireland 1913),
- Pat McCarthy (Flying Training in Ireland),
- Joe Gleeson (Irish Aces of WW1),
- Lar Joye (the RAF in the War of Independence),
- Pat McCarthy (Irish Air Corps operations during the Civil War).
Also tours of the Air Corps Museum. No charge but ticket and ID required for entry (limited spaces). Free car parking, tea/coffee break, lunch.
Sponsorship by Dublin Port Company
More on the MHSI at http://www.mhsi.ie/
Tickets at HERE