Published on April 27th, 2017 | by Mark Dwyer0
CAPA Airline Leader Summit
CAPA’s Airline Leader Summit in Dublin gathers the C-level executives of the region to explore the key transformational issues confronting the aviation industry, as airlines metamorphose to adapt to change:
- How can FSCs regain their short haul markets from LCCs? – A CAPA “Boardroom” discussion in two parts
- Disruption: Distribution and engagement – can airlines survive in their current form?
- Are metal neutral JVs good for the industry, the travelling public and airports?
- Do airline industry associations have a future? – and where do LCCs fit?
- Can airlines and airports realistically continue to project high growth unless there are substantial breakthroughs in alternative fuels?
- Are airlines on the wrong track with branding strategies?
CEOs from all regions and business models will debate the disruptive forces at work over the coming decade at the CAPA Airline Leader Summit
– Gain inspiration from the industry’s key thought leaders
– Be supercharged by the trailblazers of companies who aim to disrupt the airline business
– Revise your way of thinking
You will leave the Summit with new perspectives on the outlook for airlines globally. Plus, new insights into strategy options!
Event website: www.capaevents.com/AIT17
Contact Name: CAPA- Centre for Aviation
Contact Details: Phone: +61-2-9241-3200 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org