Published on July 30th, 2019 | by Mark Dwyer0
Airfinance Journal Dublin 2020
Taking place on 21st – 23rd January, Airfinance Journal Dublin returns to the CCD.
• Over 2000 aviation finance professionals operating worldwide
• 70+ private meeting rooms and the ability to set up meetings and request attendance from your ‘wish list’, who may already be in attendance
• Cocktail and networking receptions
• Exhibitors showcasing products and services within the sector
• Hundreds of high-level attendees from the UK and worldwide (airlines, lessors, banks, government agencies, manufacturers/OEMs, law firms and others service providers)
• 150+ speakers from top airlines, lessors, financiers, OEMs, service providers from likes of GECAS, AerCap, MBA, Avolon, Avitas, Aviation Capital Group, Deutsche Bank and more
Super Early Bird Tickets Available HERE.