If you are organising an event or know of an event that’s not listed below please let us know! You’ll find our contact details on the “Contact Us” page.
Tue21Apr2015Jurys Inn Dublin Custom House, Dublin
Aircraft Repossession Symposium - Dublin
Following its previous success in Miami, London, Dubai and India, this Symposium is moving to Dublin this year. It will take place for the 8th time exploring recent developments in the field of aircraft repossession and recovery.
Who must attend: Aircraft operators and manufacturers, banks, financial analysts, leasing and finance companies, lawyers, consultants, repossession professionals.
David Chamberlain, Senior Associate,
Watson, Farley & Williams
Jan Michael Bosak, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Elix Aviation Capital
Prof. B. Patrick Honnebier, Of Counsel, Gomez and Bikker Law Offices, Aviation Finance Professor, University of Mississippi, Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Air and Space Law Program
Ben Jacques, Marketing Director, WNG Capital
Yves Lavigne, President, World Assets
David Louzado, Principal Consultant, ICF International
Roland McKay, Principal, KAYWAY AERO
Alison McKenzie, Partner, Kennedys
Richard Mumford, Partner, Stevens & Bolton
Robert Ricketts, Partner, Clark Ricketts
Claire Sandbrook, CEO, Shergroup
Ken Sewell, Head of Aircraft Transactions, IBA
Robert-Jan Temmink, Barrister, Arbitrator and Mediator, Quadrant Chambers
- Securing aircraft assets
- Practical legal issues on repossession
- Bankruptcies or repossessions in the last 18 months
- What are your recommended best practices when a repossession becomes possible?
- What lessons have you learnt from previous experiences?
- When should repossession not be the recommended course of action?
- How much does a repossession typically cost?
- Practical advice
- The successful repossession of an aircraft may not include its nationality de-registration. How can a 'Kingfisher' problem be solved?
- The law of enforcement and the role of the UK as a vital hub for repossessions
- When is the right time to plan a repossession?
- Planning for an emergency landing: Making sure your lease helps, rather than hinders, repossession
- Repossessions that occur when an aircraft is arrested to satisfy a judgment debt
Promote your products and services!
For more information about promotional
packages, please contact
Registration Fee: €295
until 20th March 2015 - Regular Fee: €450
Discounted Hotel Room Rate available at
Jurys Inn Dublin Custom House
(€90 per night including breakfast & VAT)
For more Information and to
Register, please Visit
Tel: +44 20 8123 7072