If you are organising an event or know of an event that’s not listed below please let us know! You’ll find our contact details on the “Contact Us” page.
Sat11Jul2020Sun12Jul202012:00 pmTibohine Airfield, Frenchpark, Co. Roscommon
As Covid-19 restrictions are beginning to ease, the first post lockdown fly-in has been announced for the weekend of 11th/12th July. Tibohine Airfield, located not far from Frenchpark Co. Roscommon, has held many successful fly-ins over the last 10. The last fly-in raised over €2000 for the Mayo / Roscommon Hospice.
This fly-in will also be in aid of the Mayo / Roscommon hospice. All pilots are welcome to attend. Social distancing procedures will be in place both for visiting pilots and also for visitors on the ground. There will be a BBQ held on both days as well as vintage cars on show from the Roscommon Sports & Classic Car Club (RSCC)
For more details, contact James Morrisroe at Tibohine Flying Club on 086 250 0153
Sun09Aug2020Lough Sheelin Airfield, Co. Cavan
Fly-In on Sunday August 9th at 12:00 pm. For further details contact Paddy Reilly on, 087 7734558.
Sat29Aug2020Sun30Aug202011:00 amCauseway Airfield
Causeway Airfield would like to invite you to their Fly-in & BBQ which will be held on 29th-30th August 2020.
Airfield Details are as follows:
Co-ords: N: 55 03.476' W: 006 35.006'
RW 16/34 650 x 22 Metres Grass
RW 11/29 330 x 10 Metres Grass
Field Elevation: 33 ft AMSL
Frequency: 135.480 Mhz
Avgas available on site and Mogas can be arranged if required.
Sun30Aug202010:00 amNewtownards - (EGAD)
Sun06Sep202010:00 amBirr Airfield (EIBR)
Thu17Sep20209:00 amIrish Aviation Authority Conference Centre
This year, the European Aviation Wellbeing Conference is organised by the European Aviation Wellbeing Committee, a non-profit organisation established to reduce the gap and act as a mediator between regulators, organisations and aviation professionals. Full details and tickets HERE.
Thu22Oct20209:00 amHilton Dublin Airport
Alan Phelan, Founder & CEO, APTN
- Jan Bosak, Senior Counsel, Clover Aircraft Leasing Company
- Michael Bradshaw, Technical Records Manager, Willis Asset Management
- Patrick Honnebier, Of Counsel, Rep Law and Professor International Aviation Financing and Leasing Laws
- Rachel McKay, Aircraft Expert Witness, KAYWAY.AERO & President, German Aircraft Appraiser Organization
- Bryson Monteleone, Senior Advisor to Aviation Finance Advisory Services, PwC Ireland & Chairman, ISTAT Appraisers' Program
- Ben Whelan, Founder & CEO, Shannon Technical Services
- Andrew Wilkins, CEO, Compass Aviation Services
- The importance of aircraft records and how they can be safeguarded
- Preserving aircraft records
- Airline redelivery readiness insights and how to proactively partner with airlines for a smooth on time aircraft redelivery
- Aircraft leasing: Technical issues
- Repossessing aircraft records
- Historic aircraft records and archiving
- The coronavirus crisis affirms that the new rules of the (Caribbean) Netherlands are needed to repossess risky foreign registered aircraft and their records
More details HERE.