If you are organising an event or know of an event that’s not listed below please let us know! You’ll find our contact details on the “Contact Us” page.
Tue21Jan2020Thu23Jan2020The Convention Centre Dublin
Taking place on 21st - 23rd January, Airfinance Journal Dublin returns to the CCD.
• Over 2000 aviation finance professionals operating worldwide
• 70+ private meeting rooms and the ability to set up meetings and request attendance from your ‘wish list’, who may already be in attendance
• Cocktail and networking receptions
• Exhibitors showcasing products and services within the sector
• Hundreds of high-level attendees from the UK and worldwide (airlines, lessors, banks, government agencies, manufacturers/OEMs, law firms and others service providers)
• 150+ speakers from top airlines, lessors, financiers, OEMs, service providers from likes of GECAS, AerCap, MBA, Avolon, Avitas, Aviation Capital Group, Deutsche Bank and more
Super Early Bird Tickets Available HERE.
Thu30Jan2020Hilton, Dublin Airport
This major event will offer the opportunity to discuss Continuing Airworthiness Management which is widely used with more operators looking towards outsourcing a smoother and cost efficient option of management of aircraft. This event will review regulatory authorities and approvals, selecting a CAMO provider, regulation structures, contracts and legalities, CAMO airworthiness regulations for lessors, lessees, MROs, and how to obtain a CAMO approval. More details here.CONFIRMED EXPERT-SPEAKERS
- David Boorman, Chartered Insurer, Avgen
- Bart Mak, Principal Consultant, Mak Aircraft Engineering Services
- Alan Phelan, Founder & CEO, APTN
- Aris Promos, Head of Sales & Marketing, Fokker Techniek
- Richard Steeves, Chairman, TrustFlight
- Jan Willem Storm van 's Gravesande, Managing Partner, Aviation Independent Consulting
Thu06Feb20207:00 pmWeston Airport
National Flight Centre Pilot Academy are holding a Professional Pilot Training information evening on Thursday the 6th of February 2020 .
This event is presented by their team of advisers, flight instructors and current airline pilots. You will find out everything you need to know about how to become a pilot and the opportunities.
During this event you will get:
- Information about the National Flight Centre Pilot Academy.
- How to realise your dream to become an airline pilot explained in detail.
- Tour of our state of the art training facility at Weston Airport.
- What opportunities there are within the industry.
Limited number of tickets available from HERE.
Thu23Apr20209:00 amIrish Aviation Authority Conference Centre
This year, the European Aviation Wellbeing Conference is organised by the European Aviation Wellbeing Committee, a non-profit organisation established to reduce the gap and act as a mediator between regulators, organisations and aviation professionals. Full details and tickets HERE.
Fri12Jun2020Sun14Jun2020Clifden - Co. Galway
Details closer to the time.
Experience hands-on a wide selection of corporate & private aircraft and discover the benefits of aviation for business and leisure.
Compare a range of aircraft from leading manufacturers side-by-side. You can even fly before you buy, by arranging a demo flight with one of our participating exhibitors.
In addition to the factory-new aircraft on display Private Flyer will also feature a number of pre-owned aircraft being presented for sale.
Charter or Share
For those looking for alternatives to full ownership there will be companies on hand to help you explore options around charter and shared ownership.
More details to follow. For more information see www.theeliteevents.com/dublin/private-flyer/